Top Alabama Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Alabama Tours
Bring an appetite to Mobile’s LoDa neighborhood for a gourmet tour that blends local history with treats from gumbo to crawfish and praline. It’s a delicious way to eat lunch without limiting yourself to one meal, and you’ll get a delicious look into the city’s cuisine while learning about three centuries of Mobile history.
Enjoy a taste of Birmingham on board the Bham Eat Drink Ride Food Tour party bus. This food tour takes you to 4 or 5 of the city's best local restaurants—so come hungry. You'll enjoy small bites at each restaurant, as well as 3 cocktails, and lots of fun.
There is no better way to celebrate a special occasion in Birmingham than sharing an afternoon or evening with friends, family or coworkers. Let us tour you around to the best Birmingham breweries while diving into the history and brewing process. All-inclusive round trip transportation makes it to where you drink and we drive! Get exclusive behind the scene tours of the brew house to show how the grain gets to glass!
Beer-lovers will enjoy this tour of Birmingham’s craft breweries, which includes a huge variety of samples and a special behind-the-scenes look at the industry. Your guide will drive you to four different stops, offering lessons in the history and culture of brewing while you sample up to 16 different styles of beer.
Spend a relaxing day hanging out and leaving the barbecuing to someone else. This private cruise, exclusively for your party, takes you to Robinson Island or the Dunes in Pensacola where your captain will cook you up some delicious burgers, sausages, and hot dogs right off the back of the boat.
Go in search of dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico on a cruise from Orange Beach. You can take in views of the Alabama coastline while spotting Atlantic bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat. See other native wildlife, including crabs and hermit crabs, and earlier tours may even get to have a water battle with other vessels.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Alabama?
The best Food & Drink in Alabama according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Alabama are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Illinois
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets