Top Atlanta Outdoor Activities
35 results | All Atlanta Tours
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this experience. The staff there were the nicest most helpful ever! We felt safe and excited to do this. Everything was very organized it was really exciting to tey this. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "drinking the cokes. not at this time. I feel like I've said enough. Are you kidding me right now. I don't have 100 char. min I can write about"
* A traveler said: "Great take, informative and engaging. Check in went smooth, tour guide was knowledgeable, thete we’re opportunities to walk around and see sites more closely, tour was right amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super knowledgeable and funny. Great tour showed you a lot of Atlanta in a short time."
* A traveler said: "My husband was so happy to see the world of coca cola since it was his dream to see it for years.He retired from coke in the Philippines."
* A traveler said: "The journey ambassador was excellent!!! The two breaks to eat take pictures was certainly on point. Thanks Omar!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "We loved that it wasn’t too easy and we were definitely challenged! The gentleman who guided us thru was wonderful! Very informative, clear in hints, in tune with our experience and knew exactly when we needed his assistance the most! He was very patient with me as I asked some questions at the end and I was happily shocked when he brought us photo cards and used MY phone to take pictures! I was expecting to be offered an expensive photo package so it was fabulous to have my own photo to share with loved ones back home! We definitely plan on returning and recommend to anyone who is considering! Also want to mention I’m 43- my son and his girlfriend 22 & my 9 year old granddaughter all participated and there was something for each of us to be able to figure out! Even my 9 year old granddaughter was entertained every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Christmas themed room!! Very fun date night for my husband and I. Emmanuel was a great room host! Would love to go back to try another room. We made it with 2:51 left to spare. 🎄"
* A traveler said: "Solving the clues with my grandson. I love puzzles and riddles. I always knew how smart my grandson is but I discovered a new side of him. This escape room was an 8 out of 10 and he practically solved it by himself!"
* A traveler said: "Nicole was very knowledgeable of the art and artists along the beltline and the food stops were fun and delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the smile on my wife’s and sons face and allowing them to experience their first time up in a helicopter."
* A traveler said: "Really fun. I loved going out and exploring the world with my friends and family. Would highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wren's Nest
- Historic Fourth Ward Park
- Zoo Atlanta
- Stone Mountain Park
- Atlanta CNN Center
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta
- Gone with the Wind Museum
- College Football Hall of Fame
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- SunTrust Park
- Road to Tara Museum
- Callaway Gardens
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Krog Street Market
- Fox Theatre
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Georgia State Capitol
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee