Top Atlanta Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
76 results | All Atlanta Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super knowledgeable and funny. Great tour showed you a lot of Atlanta in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Great take, informative and engaging. Check in went smooth, tour guide was knowledgeable, thete we’re opportunities to walk around and see sites more closely, tour was right amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Fourth of July city night tour (Atlanta, Georgia). Thank you Omar! I look Forward to the next one."
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "The journey ambassador was excellent!!! The two breaks to eat take pictures was certainly on point. Thanks Omar!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an awesome guide! Very interesting and knowledgeable. He made learning how to maneuver the Segway easy."
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "Henry was an amazing driver and tour guide! We learned so much about Atlanta's history, and had such great conversations with him! The only drawback was it went by way too fast!"
* A traveler said: "This experience couldn’t have been better! Our guide, Mira, lead with such knowledge and positivity and humor! Great bonding time with our group of 9."
* A traveler said: "My husband was so happy to see the world of coca cola since it was his dream to see it for years.He retired from coke in the Philippines."
* A traveler said: "Getting to explore the city with someone so knowledgeable at what they do and with a clear and genuine passion for it was an absolute blast"
* A traveler said: "drinking the cokes. not at this time. I feel like I've said enough. Are you kidding me right now. I don't have 100 char. min I can write about"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. Shelly was very informative and super nice! We would definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Dan was punctual, patient and knowledgeable. The tour was a unique blend of Atlanta history and Walking Dead/Marvel trivia. We enjoyed it thoroughly and are planning to utilize his services for our trip to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed seeing and learning about the historical homes. Also enjoyed the vast variety of food choices!"
* A traveler said: "Henry our tour guide was excellent because he has knowledge of the African American history in Atlanta and is well versed in the area of everything pertaining to history of Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "Getting to see the house MLK was born in, and learning the history of the neighborhoods. We also loved seeing all the Victorian houses"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Had a lot of knowledge about the city and the stops. There was a miscommunication from Viator with his company but he didn’t hesitate to make it right."
* A traveler said: "So personalble. Comfortable and amazing hands on. Enjoyed every minute. On time pick up. Great food options at lunch stop. Thank you for a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very informative. Great if you hav a short amount of time or could make a full day of it. Great historical videos and audio."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mickey, was exceptional. He knew the area and had a ton of behind the scenes knowledge about the show."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Krog Street Market
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Atlanta Beltline
- Atlantic Station
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
- Fox Theatre
- Gone with the Wind Museum
- Zoo Atlanta
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Historic Fourth Ward Park
- Stone Mountain Park
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta
- College Football Hall of Fame
- Georgia State Capitol
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Atlanta CNN Center
- Road to Tara Museum
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee