Top Charleston Catamaran Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Charleston Tours
See the Charleston Harbor by boat with a leisurely sightseeing tour along the Cooper River to Fort Sumter National Monument. This fully-narrated tour focuses on Charleston, South Carolina history from Civil War sites to antebellum houses and landmarks, passes under Cooper River bridges, and explores a waterfront that’s home to bottlenose dolphins and pelicans.
Watch the sun set above Charleston, South Carolina with a 2-hour sunset harbor cruise aboard a 45-foot motorized catamaran. Find a comfortable seat on deck, spot the landmarks of downtown Charleston and the waterfront, and watch for the dolphins and sea birds that thrive along the South Carolina shoreline. Enjoy a relaxing break from the city while spending a romantic evening on the water.
Cruise through Lowcountry tidal creeks and marshes en route to the uninhabited Morris Island on this boat cruise from the Charleston area. A private boat company launches from Bowens Island for the scenic ride through an estuary rich in biodiversity before a soft landing on Morris Island. Spend free time to taking photos of the historic Morris Island Lighthouse, combing for seashells, and looking out for birds, sea turtles, and dolphins before your return.
This Charleston ghost cruise brings you to the city’s spooky sites that can’t be reached on foot. Board a 45-foot catamaran and set sail on the Charleston Harbor, passing by the sites of pirate attacks, naval battles, and more. As you sail, your guide tells haunting stories of Charleston’s past.
Explore Charleston by water taxi with this convenient harbor cruise. Utilize quick and scenic water-based transportation to reach several popular landmarks including Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum and the Aquarium. Check out attractions like Joe Riley Waterfront Park and the Charleston Harbor Marina at your leisure. Keep an eye out for dolphins during the cruise.
See Charleston from the water, and enjoy a luxurious way to admire the sights, with this private sailing charter. This flexible experience is tailored to your preferences: pick your own departure time, bring aboard a picnic and drinks (or upgrade for gourmet catering), and request a photographer if you want to capture the moment. As you go, circle the Charleston Harbor, see landmarks like Fort Sumter, and enjoy a relaxing ambiance.
More than a welcome sight for sore eyes, the tidal marshes around Charleston are a hotbed for Lowcountry biodiversity. Keep your eyes peeled for sightings of wildlife such as Loggerhead turtles, bottlenose dolphins, and more as you paddle down Folly Creek en route to the tidal creeks that wrap around the Hammock Islands. This leisurely paced kayaking tour is capped at 12 participants for a more personalized experience.
Uncover Charleston’s darkest secrets on an evening ghost and cemetery tour. Stroll through the atmospheric heart of the old city while an entertaining local guide regales you with tales of the dark deeds, restless spirits and supernatural phenomena that make Charleston one of the most haunted cities in America. Get exclusive after-hour access to the famous Unitarian Church Graveyard, where an overgrown southern garden surrounds historic plots said to be haunted by wandering ghosts.
Peek into Charleston’s shadowy history with a chilling nighttime walking tour of the city’s most eerie sites! Wind through the dark corridors of the Historic District and hear spooky tales of graveyard hauntings, voodoo and botched burials from your local guide. Pass by infamous locations with grisly histories and wander through the Charleston’s oldest cemetery after hours.
Get behind the wheel of an F13 speedboat for a guided tour of Charleston Harbor. Learn the basics of operating the speedboat from your guide, and then follow the guide boat past the Battery, under the Ravenel Bridge, to the USS Yorktown, and more, stopping for photo ops and to optionally change drivers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in Charleston?
The best Catamaran Cruises in Charleston according to Viator travelers are:
What Catamaran Cruises in Charleston are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charleston experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Catamaran Cruises in Charleston are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Kayaking Tours
- Night Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boat Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon Tours & Tickets
- Circular Congregational Church Tours & Tickets
- Charleston Museum Tours & Tickets
- Middleton Place Tours & Tickets
- Drayton Hall Tours & Tickets
- The Battery and White Point Garden Tours & Tickets
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge) Tours & Tickets
- Gibbes Museum of Art Tours & Tickets
- Fort Sumter National Monument Tours & Tickets
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML) Tours & Tickets
- Aiken-Rhett House Tours & Tickets
- Charleston City Market Tours & Tickets
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Edmondston-Alston House Tours & Tickets
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Virginia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets