Top Charleston Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Charleston Tours
Watch the sun set above Charleston, South Carolina with a 2-hour sunset harbor cruise aboard a 45-foot motorized catamaran. Find a comfortable seat on deck, spot the landmarks of downtown Charleston and the waterfront, and watch for the dolphins and sea birds that thrive along the South Carolina shoreline. Enjoy a relaxing break from the city while spending a romantic evening on the water.
See the Charleston Harbor by boat with a leisurely sightseeing tour along the Cooper River to Fort Sumter National Monument. This fully-narrated tour focuses on Charleston, South Carolina history from Civil War sites to antebellum houses and landmarks, passes under Cooper River bridges, and explores a waterfront that’s home to bottlenose dolphins and pelicans.
Cruise through Lowcountry tidal creeks and marshes en route to the uninhabited Morris Island on this boat cruise from the Charleston area. A private boat company launches from Bowens Island for the scenic ride through an estuary rich in biodiversity before a soft landing on Morris Island. Spend free time to taking photos of the historic Morris Island Lighthouse, combing for seashells, and looking out for birds, sea turtles, and dolphins before your return.
See Charleston from the water, and enjoy a luxurious way to admire the sights, with this private sailing charter. This flexible experience is tailored to your preferences: pick your own departure time, bring aboard a picnic and drinks (or upgrade for gourmet catering), and request a photographer if you want to capture the moment. As you go, circle the Charleston Harbor, see landmarks like Fort Sumter, and enjoy a relaxing ambiance.
While there is never a bad time to be on the water, the golden hour is arguably the best time. The only way it can get better is with some live music and a cold beverage on Charleston’s famous Tiki Boat, The Friki Tiki! You bring the beers, we bring the tunes. It’s all byob and food so bring out your favorite beverage and snacks. We’ll keep everything cold for you while you kick back and enjoy one of the best sunset tours in Charleston!
This Charleston ghost cruise brings you to the city’s spooky sites that can’t be reached on foot. Board a 45-foot catamaran and set sail on the Charleston Harbor, passing by the sites of pirate attacks, naval battles, and more. As you sail, your guide tells haunting stories of Charleston’s past.
More than a welcome sight for sore eyes, the tidal marshes around Charleston are a hotbed for Lowcountry biodiversity. Keep your eyes peeled for sightings of wildlife such as Loggerhead turtles, bottlenose dolphins, and more as you paddle down Folly Creek en route to the tidal creeks that wrap around the Hammock Islands. This leisurely paced kayaking tour is capped at 12 participants for a more personalized experience.
Explore Charleston by water taxi with this convenient harbor cruise. Utilize quick and scenic water-based transportation to reach several popular landmarks including Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum and the Aquarium. Check out attractions like Joe Riley Waterfront Park and the Charleston Harbor Marina at your leisure. Keep an eye out for dolphins during the cruise.
Bring your appetite for this tasty walking tour of downtown Charleston. You’ll spend a few hours of mouthwatering fun touring the culinary side of the Holy City, learning about the history of the city as you dine at four local restaurants. Explore the French Quarter and French Market while tasting traditional and contemporary Lowcountry cuisine.
Experience more than 300 years of history on this guided carriage tour of Charleston. See the many mansions, churches, and gardens as your horse-drawn carriage tour covers more than 2.5 miles and 30 blocks of historic Charleston. Belgian and Percheron draft horses will you lead you through the streets while you learn about this “Holy City” and its role in the Civil War.
Get behind the wheel of an F13 speedboat for a guided tour of Charleston Harbor. Learn the basics of operating the speedboat from your guide, and then follow the guide boat past the Battery, under the Ravenel Bridge, to the USS Yorktown, and more, stopping for photo ops and to optionally change drivers.
Discover the delights of the Charleston food scene on this walking tour. With a guide, you'll learn about the cuisine of the Lowcountry region as you explore this historic city and sample local food products such as stone-ground grits, pralines, collard greens, and South Carolina barbecue. Tour is limited to 12 people for a small-group experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in Charleston?
The best Sunset Cruises in Charleston according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in Charleston are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charleston experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in Charleston are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Charleston may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Fort Sumter National Monument Tours & Tickets
- Charleston City Market Tours & Tickets
- Middleton Place Tours & Tickets
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge) Tours & Tickets
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML) Tours & Tickets
- Charleston Museum Tours & Tickets
- Gibbes Museum of Art Tours & Tickets
- Drayton Hall Tours & Tickets
- Aiken-Rhett House Tours & Tickets
- The Battery and White Point Garden Tours & Tickets
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon Tours & Tickets
- Edmondston-Alston House Tours & Tickets
- Circular Congregational Church Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Virginia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets