* A traveler said: "The architecture and historical references provided a great experience. The cost was worth the value."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, highly recommend! Great tour guide! A must do in Chicago. Great company and easy access."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best way to see one of the most beautiful cities in the world, the boat tour it's a must 🙏👍"
* A traveler said: "The weather was amazing and there was a storm in the distance providing a beautiful light show. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, phenomenal tour with the skyline view, we absolutely loved every moment - highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Convenient, clean, freindly. Actors giving the commentary were a little too cute for our taste. Pointing out landmarks, history and telling about a city doesn't have to be cutesy."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Leah was excellent! Would definitely recommend this tour. It gave city history along with crime history."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour on a beautiful day! The guide was very informative. Will definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful way to see the city! Chris was fabulous!!! Thank you so much for making my sons birthday so tart the right way ♥️"
* A traveler said: "The water, buildings and weather. The information was great! When the water sprinkled in me. The speaker, captain and all the above was a great experience. I would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome! This tour is a great place to start when you come to chicago to see all the key points and eat great food."
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Another great experience and Shawn has such a great knowledge about Chicago buildings and things that we've seen while sailing. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious great atmosphere will definitely be back . Customer service was top notch will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "This was a great ride and loved looking at all the beautiful beautiful buildings in Chicago. This site was easy to use and will use again on my Destin, Florida trip"
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing cruise! All the buildings were remarkable and the skyline was unbelievably gorgeous, would recommend it to anyone visiting Chicago, what a great city!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful ride learning about history of Chicago. So much fun! Very cool to be on Lake Michigan. Something I never thought would happen in my lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Excellent start to finish including the boat captain, and especially the knowledgeable docent Dan J."
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Tommy Gun's Garage
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- House of Blues
- Marquette Building
- Grant Park
- Lincoln Monument
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Chicago Riverwalk
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Chicago Theatre
- Soldier Field
- Chicago History Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Chicago Pedway
- Driehaus Museum
- Chicago Chinatown
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Adler Planetarium
- Chicago River
- Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
- Lincoln Park & Zoo
- Field Museum
- Millennium Park
- Shedd Aquarium
- Lake Michigan
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee