* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "TikTok was an awesome tour guide. Great experience feeding alligators swamp crack lol. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a great guide around the city, not only was he knowledgeable about the history behind the stories but also knowledgeable of the city they took place in. I definitely learned a lot and enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "Jeremy was awesome! Learned a lot about New Orleans in general along with a lot of cool spookie stories! Will go again for sure"
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and clear and concise, and funny. Our donkey, Armstrong was very well behaved and eager to travel."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The tour guide was informative about the swamps/area and also made the boat fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome food tour- Our tour guide was Christie and she was knowledgeable funny and kept us interested in the historic French quarters. The food was excellent from the jambalaya gumbo alligator bites and even the praline cookies. You must go on this tour when you’re here you won’t be disappointed. We weren’t."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide David was excellent. Very knowledgeable with a sense of humor. We would take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "I was afraid my teens would be bored but they loved it. We tried the lunch, some of it we liked. Nice"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was funny and informational.. asked questions about the passengers and offered information about himself"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the extra for VIP. Our hostess was great. We never had to get up for food or drinks the entire cruise. The music was good and the food and drinks were a pleasant surprise. I had low expectation for the food and drinks, but everything was very good. I may rebook this same trip every time I am in New Orleans from now on."
* A traveler said: "going over the city it was wonderful seeing everything from up high the tour guide was cool also the wait wasn’t to long either"
* A traveler said: "Customer service is excellent. Tony made us very happy, he’s such a great server. Tony made my birthday even more special by having the other staff sign a birthday card for me.Despite my food restrictions he still made my birthday brunch enjoyable. LOVE LOVE the salad!! Definitely need the dressing"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tyler was fun, witty and kept it interesting. Good drinks and local history. We'd do it again for sure."
* A traveler said: "Just do it! Splurge on this tour! It was so worth the money. Ben Wisdom made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Seeing ALL the alligators & watching them eat marshmallows! Also, enjoyed all the history told to us by the caption."
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lower Ninth Ward
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA)
- Musical Legends Park
- National WWII Museum
- Laura Plantation
- Storyville District
- Hotel Monteleone
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- Old Ursuline Convent
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Mardi Gras World
- Old U.S. Mint
- New Orleans City Park
- St. Joseph Plantation
- San Francisco Plantation
- Jackson Square
- Oak Alley Plantation
- Honey Island Swamp
- Steamboat Natchez
- French Quarter
- Garden District
- Bourbon Street
- French Market
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island