Top Montreal Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Montreal Tours
If you're looking for a themed night out in Montreal where you can enjoy some drinks, with a special twist, don't settle for a night of normal bar hopping. Instead try this spooky Montreal pub crawl to three of the city's haunted pubs. Along the way, follow your guide, sip a few discounted drinks—at your own expense—and hear some real ghost stories (including the especially creepy tale of Montreal's vampire serial killer).
Embark on the orignal two-hour street art tour along Montreal's St.-Laurent boulevard. Discover the murals produced by international and local talent for largest mural festival on the continent, see graffiti and installations and learn about the local street art scene. Over 100 works of art dot the area in what has become an open air art gallery!
Go behind the scenes with the chocolate makers and connoisseurs of Montreal on this 4.5-hour walking tour. Meet people from different types of establishments, including a chocolatier, Mexican chef and retailer, and taste at least nine types of chocolates along the way. Stroll through the Mile End and Plateau neighborhoods, and learn about the Mesoamerican and colonial origins of chocolate, its industrial production and the bean-to-bar movement. Come away with a palette and nose familiar with the subtleties of high-quality chocolate.
Montreal is the headquarters of the famous DAVIDsTea and home to a diverse tea culture. On this 4.5-hour tour that includes both walking and taxi rides, meet the top tea makers in the city with the help of a certified guide. Tasting different teas along the way, visit a Victorian-style mixology bar in Montreal's trendy Mile End, a Chinese tea company that’s one of the world’s top importers, and a French tea importer. A formal afternoon tea completes your tea education.
Your local host will lead you off the tourist trail down a secret network of cobblestoned streets to parts of Montreal your guidebook doesn’t even know about. Learn about the European roots of the city, and discover the unique Québécois food and peculiar shops loved by locals in Plateau and Mile End. Explore Jean-Talon market, where growers, butchers, and fishmongers display their best produce. Relax in the enchanting Mount Royal Park and practice your French as you amble up to one of Montreal’s most popular viewpoints to see the city. Within 24 hours after booking you'll receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Flytographer Private Vacation Photo Shoot Connect with a local hand-picked professional photographer in Montreal and capture your most memorable moments during this private photo shoot. Get insider tips on the best things to do in Montreal, including where to eat & what to see from your vacation photographer. Return from your trip with beautiful, high-quality vacation photos — the best souvenir ever. We specialize in: - honeymoons - family trips - engagements - anniversaries - romantic getaways - multi-generational trips - babymoons - solo travellers - and just because! With over 10,000 5-star reviews, Flytographer is the global leader in vacation photography and has captured over 3 million memories for travellers across six continents. We’ve been featured across A-list media, including Conde Nast Traveler, Oprah, Forbes, Travel + Leisure, New York Times, BRIDES, Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle Magazine, Elle, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, Huffington Post, & many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Montreal?
The best Unique Experiences in Montreal according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Montreal are taking additional safety precautions?
These Montreal experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Montreal are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Montreal may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal) Tours & Tickets
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Place d'Armes Tours & Tickets
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Tours & Tickets
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides) Tours & Tickets
- Mile End Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal) Tours & Tickets
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier) Tours & Tickets
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester) Tours & Tickets
- Outremont Tours & Tickets
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica Tours & Tickets
- Ville-Marie Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal) Tours & Tickets
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine) Tours & Tickets
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Two Days in Montreal
- Wine Tasting in Montreal
- Montreal Walking and Tram Tours
- Haunted Montreal
- Wine and Beer Tasting in Montreal
- Quebec City Day Trips From Montreal
- Things to Do in Montreal This Winter
- How to Spend 3 Days in Montreal
- How to Spend 2 Days in Montreal
- How to Spend 1 Day in Montreal
- Haunted Montreal
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets