Top New Orleans Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All New Orleans Tours
Cover more ground as you explore New Orleans on a 2-hour tour by Segway. Receive easy-to-follow instructions on operating the Segway, then glide around the city to take in highlights including the French Quarter, Canal Street, and Bourbon Street, and architectural gems such as St Louis Cathedral. Head over to the Mississippi River, Steamboat Natchez and other attractions, and hear commentary from the guide.
This is a customized luxury Private Tour of the entire city of New Orleans in just 4 hours. Your group will see the good, the bad and the extremely beautiful in New Orleans. We can show you MORE in 4 hours than you can see in 3 days on your own. During this private tour we will drive through his unique city discussing how this Colony was built and how we've handled things for the past 300 years. You will see and hear about the: French Quarter, Mississippi river, Unique Lake Pontchartrain, Flood control systems, bayous, Garden District, Opulent Mansions & Estates, Architecture, Iconic Cemeteries, unique Neighborhoods, Cajun & Creole Cultures, Civil War, battle of New Orleans, Importance of Port, catholic influence and soooo much more. We promise you will laugh and learn!! So, Book Now and relax on your tour of this unique and beautiful city in complete comfort.
Exploring New Orleans in the evening can seem like an intimidating quest on your own, but this ghost, voodoo, and vampire walking tour takes you to the city’s most eerie sites at night in the safety of a group with a knowledgeable guide. Stop by top attractions such as the LaLaurie Mansion and New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, all while listening to your guide’s detailed stories of the paranormal and beyond.
See New Orleans through the eyes of a local on a private driving tour that takes you around the French Quarter and beyond to see parts of the city that many visitors miss. From the Mississippi River to the leafy Garden District, peaceful City Park to legendary cemeteries, cover more ground than a walking tour on an itinerary that can be customized based on your group’s interests.
Go sightseeing in New Orleans by Segway on a 1.5-hour afternoon tour that skims over the historical details and focuses on major landmarks. Glide down Canal Street, see the shopping and theater districts, zip along the Mississippi River waterfront, and pass by attractions such as the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. No experience is needed to ride a Segway, and all necessary equipment is provided by your guide.
Explore New Orleans through the eyes of a local on this hyper-authentic tour of the Crescent City. From the Bywater to Bayou Saint John, get off the beaten track and discover parts of New Orleans privy to local knowledge. Get insights into the city’s rich culture and history along the way, plus insider travel tips to enhance your trip.
Savor your New Orleans experience with a professional photographer to show you around the French Quarter and capture high-quality photos of the excursion. The local photographer not only knows the top photo spots in the city but can also share other details about the sights throughout the tour. This enables you to maximize your time and take home photos.
Add magic and romance to your New Orleans vacation with an unforgettable VIP sightseeing flight! Choose between champagne and chocolate or wine and cheese as you glide by small plane over urban New Orleans and the surrounded wetlands. On the 45-minute flight, hear colorful tales of the city from your experienced pilot and enjoy aerial views the French Quarter, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, the winding bayous and more. Sightseeing requests are welcome!
Get the full Louisiana dining experience during a fun and educational New Orleans cooking demonstration class. Take a seat amongst other foodies in a converted 19th century molasses warehouse and get ready to learn and eat! Meet a lively local chef and learn the fundamentals of preparing classic Creole dishes such as gumbo, jambalaya, and pralines. Then dig into delicious samples complemented by local beer or a sweet ice tea.
Beat the heat on this New Orleans SUV tour that takes you to four of the city’s must-see areas. Get a local perspective on essential sights throughout the French Quarter such as Ursuline Convent and Jackson Square before continuing to the Garden District, Metairie Cemetery, and the 1,300-acre City Park. Throughout the tour, hear fun facts and get local-approved recommendations for restaurants, jazz bars, and other Big Easy haunts.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Segway Tours in New Orleans?
The best Segway Tours in New Orleans according to Viator travelers are:
What Segway Tours in New Orleans are taking additional safety precautions?
These New Orleans experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Segway Tours in New Orleans are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New Orleans may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- New Orleans City Park Tours & Tickets
- Lower Ninth Ward Tours & Tickets
- 1850 House Tours & Tickets
- Musical Legends Park Tours & Tickets
- LaLaurie Mansion Tours & Tickets
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 Tours & Tickets
- Degas House Tours & Tickets
- Houmas House Tours & Tickets
- Frenchmen Street Tours & Tickets
- Lafayette Square Tours & Tickets
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1 Tours & Tickets
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum Tours & Tickets
- Old Ursuline Convent Tours & Tickets
- Backstreet Cultural Museum Tours & Tickets
- Destrehan Plantation Tours & Tickets
- St. Joseph Plantation Tours & Tickets
- New Canal Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) Tours & Tickets
- Court of Two Sisters Tours & Tickets
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets