Top New Orleans Unique Experiences
23 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Squid was informative, adaptive and entertaining. Great combination of historical context and paranormal city lore."
* A traveler said: "Awesome, we loved it! Guide was very knowledgeable about the area, its history and the plant and animal life local to the swamp. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and clear and concise, and funny. Our donkey, Armstrong was very well behaved and eager to travel."
* A traveler said: "Lisa is superb. I didn't want the tour to end. The stories were so interesting and engaging. Definitely a must do if you are in New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Emily was delightful and provided non-stop information. We asked many questions and she had ready answers. This tour was worth the extra money for a private ride as it felt so up-close and personal. Please choose Royal Carriages when in New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tyler was fun, witty and kept it interesting. Good drinks and local history. We'd do it again for sure."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was quite animated making the experience very enjoyable. There was a good amount of information & stories shared to fill up the timeframe."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable, and friendly. The fact that he was born and raised here definitely added to his stories. Loved the history mixed in with the ghost stories. Would definitely recommend this tour to family and friends visiting New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was vevry informative. I did forget her name. She took us all around the city. She knew her facts. Although I did good The Michaela story snd they said it was her father in law and not her uncle. Who knows. Interesting story. Thanks for the trip"
* A traveler said: "Coby, our guide, was great!! I enjoyed this tour. The best was the Madame LaLaurie mansion.. my favorite!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, Marc is terrific! He customized the tour to our interests. Our group was traveling with an infant and opted for the air conditioned tour of the city by car. We saw and learned more in the four hours spent with him than we would have had we limited ourselves to self guided or walking tours."
* A traveler said: "The food was outstanding and the band was very entertaining. I would do this event again without hesitation!"
* A traveler said: "We actually ended up not completing the tour because of Hurricane Ida and the curfews put in place, however, the host was very cooperative and flexible and attempted to make the most out of the situation. I appreciated that and wanted to give a positive review for our experience. There was a guy at the museum that wasn't so friendly but I know it was a stressful time. I definitely will try to do the tour again next time I am in New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Going to the cafes and restaurants! Everything went so smoothly. Michele was very informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Discovered parks, alleys, sculptures and hidden gems along the entire game route. If you love Amazing Race like challanges this is definitely it. Multiple levels of difficulty so all ages can help on different challenges. Loved silly and encouraging comments after each completed question. Perfect activity to explore NOLA on your own."
* A traveler said: "The photographer was fantastic! He was knowledgeable about the city and really made sure our pics had special landmarks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old U.S. Mint
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Audubon Park
- Mardi Gras World
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)
- Magazine Street
- New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)
- Destrehan Plantation
- New Orleans City Park
- Laura Plantation
- Royal Street
- The Presbytère
- Beauregard-Keyes House
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Whitney Plantation Museum
- Frenchmen Street
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia