* A traveler said: "Stretch was knowledgeable, and funny. We had fun, and would recommend to everyone! We rode 3 times!!"
* A traveler said: "Best time ever. The whole staff was fun and on point. If you have a chance to take a tour take this one."
* A traveler said: "Simply a great experience! Tour guide and driver were happy, excited and a joy to travel with. So glad we took the tour! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Could not imagine coming to Nashville and not seeing the Jack Daniel Distillery. Amazing tour!!!! To our bus driver, thank you for the BBQ recommendation In Lynchburg!!!"
* A traveler said: "The grand staircase. Everyone was so helpful and delightful. I'm glad we experienced the museum, we actually passed Pigeon Forge and came back just to do this experience, we are from Ohio and alot of my friends want to do this."
* A traveler said: "The videos are fantastic. Also the displays of artists' apparel and memorabilia are wonderful. We spent 3 hours in the Hall of Fame building, viewing the displays, etc."
* A traveler said: "Entertainment was great and views of downtown Nashville and lighted bridge were fabulous. Would recommend this trip to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "My most memorable experience of this tour is that I got to see what it’s like to a part of the opry and to see a show live"
* A traveler said: "Loved the atmosphere! Truly felt like I was back in the good OL’ USA! Everyone was friendly and it was a great getaway from the issues of today! Great concert!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour and Leonard, the driver. This was a good overview of the city. The stops at the Rumania and Country Music Hall of Fame were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our driver in bus 205 was super great. Very informative really knew his stuff. Saw alot more than we thought we would"
* A traveler said: "Kelly our operator was fantastic. We really got to see the city. The whiskey tasting was a nice surprise."
* A traveler said: "The different foods were yummy. Really nice to see different parts of the city too! Kurt was fun with lots of information"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful grounds. Historic site. Very interesting tour. Tour guide very knowledgeable and added interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun. Jeremia was very knowledgeable and showed us a good time. This tour is the best way to see a lot of Nashville in a short time. Also, we got very nice pictures."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was Nick Nash, he was so personable, and so cute! we had a great time with him!! It was pouring down rain and we still had an amazing, very memorable time!! I recommend this tour to everyone, and you definitely have to request Nick Nash!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Derrin was friendly and fun. Enjoyed trying new drinks! Didn’t think I would like the fruity habanero shot but it was delish! Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was an excellent tour host. Enjoyed her commentary and efficiency. It was an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Ziplines were great. Guides were a lot of fun. It was excellent the guides allowed me to tape my sandals to my feet after I forgot to bring my tennis shoes."
* A traveler said: "Great bucket list adventure! Eric and Levi were the best! Friendly and very welcoming. Tour was great!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast! Derrin was great and all the places we went were awesome! Well worth the $ and so fun!"
* A traveler said: "The driver Roy was very entertaining! We would do it again! Great way to see & learn about Nashville!"
* A traveler said: "Shawn was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and fun. We had not been around the East End very much so this was great to experience."
* A traveler said: "Beat tour we have taken! Well run, well worth the money and the VIP allowed us to see everything and skip the lines. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
- A. Schwab
- Music Row
- Main Event Theater
- Fort Nashborough
- NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains
- RCA Studio B
- Hard Rock Cafe Pigeon Forge
- Oaklands Mansion
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Mysterious Mansion
- General Jackson Showboat
- Grand Majestic Dinner Theater
- Tennessee State Museum
- Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Memphis Orpheum Theater
- Fontanel Mansion
- Honky Tonk Central
- Grand Ole Opry House
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery
- Downtown Nashville
- Sun Studio
- Court Square
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Ontario