Japanese American Memorial
Washington DC, Washington, 20001
The memorial is located at the intersection of New Jersey Avenue, Louisiana Avenue and D Street NW in Washington, D.C.
Enjoyed the tour and got a lot done in a short amount of time. The guide was very informative and friendly.
Christopher_D, Aug 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Japanese American Memorial ?
What else should I know about attractions in Washington DC?
As well as visiting the Japanese American Memorial , check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- National Postal Museum
- Ulysses S. Grant Memorial
- Union Station
- Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality National Monument
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Botanic Garden
- U.S. Capitol
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Library of Congress
- Folger Shakespeare Library
- National Museum of the American Indian
- National Gallery of Art
- Capital One Arena
- U.S. Navy Memorial
- Capitol Hill