- Small-group Segway tour of Midtown Atlanta, limited to eight passengers
- Learn to ride the eco-friendly Segway personal transporter and see more of Atlanta's fascinating Midtown
- Roll past Centennial Olympic Park, which hosted the 1996 Summer Olympics and remains a popular site for large events
- Cruise along with an experienced guide who shares informative and entertaining details about Atlanta
Departure & Return
Directions: ATL-Cruzers office is NOT inside the hotel, but on the back of the building. Follow the streetcar tracks around to the back of the building to Suite D. The entrance is off of Andrew Young International Blvd
What To Expect
Riding a Segway isn’t difficult, but it’s important to know how to maneuver one, especially gliding around a busy city like Atlanta. So this tour begins at the American Hotel with a brief but thorough training session to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knowledgeable about their Segway. Additionally, all passengers must weigh between 100 and 300 pounds to participate.
With the training out of the way, it’s time to hit the open road.
On this guided Segway tour around midtown Atlanta, cruise past the business district’s skyscrapers and the affluent neighborhood of Ansley Park to admire the variety of beautiful homes.
Make a stop at the Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, a historic house museum where Margaret Mitchell wrote the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel, 'Gone With the Wind.' Nearby is the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and the Georgia Institute of Technology, one of the world's top technological research universities.
Roll past the Fox Theatre, a former movie palace that now serves as a performing arts venue and the restaurant district, to learn where the best spots are to eat and drink. Then see Centennial Olympic Park, home of the 1996 Summer Olympics; the Georgia Aquarium, with tens of thousands of animals and 10 million gallons of water and the World of Coca-Cola, a museum showcasing the history of the Coca-Cola Company with a number of attractions and entertainment options.
Finally, return to the downtown starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All passenger weights MUST be at least 100 lbs (45 kg) to 260 lbs (117 kg)
- Dress Code: no flip flops or loose/hanging clothing; it is recommended that you bring hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATL-Cruzers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons