Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the life and work of Margaret Mitchell on a private tour
- See where the Pulitzer-Prize winning author lived when she wrote Gone with the Wind
- Explore notable objects and locations from the book and the author’s life like her typewriter and gravestone
- Convenient round-trip transportation from designated locations
Departure & Return
The National Park Service parking lot is located next to the library
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- Animals are not allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff