- Atlanta's Inman Park food tour
- Sample regional cuisine and a cocktail at local spots
- Follow your friendly guide and navigate streets like a local
- Groups are limited to 12 for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet inside Krog Street Market near Little Tart Bakeshop. We do not recommend parking in the KSM surface lot. There is on-street parking available on Lake Ave or a paid lot at 659 Auburn Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30307. Your tour guide will have a brown messenger bag with the Food Tours Atlanta logo.
The end of the tour is approximately a ten minute walk back to Krog Street Market.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- We can accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies with at least 24 hours notice. Message us with any dietary concerns after the booking is complete. We only accommodate requests with advance notice.
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not Recommended for people with mobility issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Atlanta
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience