8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an indulgent introduction to the burgeoning North Georgia wine region, and leave all the planning to someone else: this small-group, full-day tour from Atlanta makes hopping from winery to winery stress-free. Depart in the morning from your local accommodation, and head to the region’s verdant hills. You’ll visit three wineries; will enjoy tours, generous tastings, and even live entertainment; and will have a hearty lunch as part of your excursion.
- Round-trip transit from your Atlanta hotel makes logistics seamless
- Discover the highlights of the blossoming North Georgia wine region
- Visit three different wineries and enjoy tours, tastings, lunch, and more
- This personal, small-group tour will have a maximum of 12 attendees
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For groups of 7 or more, we pick up at the residence.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cana Wine Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Three Vineyard Classic Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Three Vineyard Classic Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Three Vineyard Classic Wine Tasting Tour
9 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeAtlantaFood Tours - GeorgiaWine Tastings - GeorgiaFood Tours - GreenvilleWine Tastings - GreenvilleFood Tours - NashvilleWine Tastings - NashvilleCategory
College Football Hall of FameBodies... The Exhibition AtlantaMargaret Mitchell HouseRoad to Tara MuseumLittle Five PointsHigh Museum of Art AtlantaKrog Street MarketCentennial Olympic ParkLEGOLAND® Discovery Center AtlantaSunTrust ParkFernbank Museum of Natural HistoryZoo AtlantaWren's NestFox TheatreAtlanta CNN CenterHard Rock Cafe AtlantaGone with the Wind MuseumNational Center for Civil and Human RightsAtlantic StationGeorgia State Capitol