- 'The Walking Dead' filming location tour in Haralson
- Get a "walker bite" from a professional makeup artist
- Choose between multiple tour options
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Directions: Enter “10 Line Creek, Senoia” into your GPS. We are located 5 miles south of Senoia. On HWY 85, you can see our big green & black sign with a large arrow pointing directly to our parking lot. Check in is inside Walkin’ Dead Tours and Gift Shop building. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
What To Expect
For this tour, there are multiple options available, so your experience will differ depending on what tour option you choose at checkout. Get decked out in walker makeup, and learn to move just like one. Don the threads of your favorite character from the TV show, and carry their weapon along throughout your tour.
Whichever option you choose, your tour takes you to popular filming locations, such as the building where Rick met with the Governor and the spot where Merle was attacked by walkers and died. Learn behind-the-scene secrets and fun facts about the series as fun surprises pop up along the way.
Your tour ends back at the gift shop where it began.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Regarding ALL Tour Experiences: A Moderate Amount of Walking (1/3 of a mile) is Involved, Comfortable Shoes Are Advised. We One Mobility Scooter Available Per Tour, CALL TO RESERVE.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walkin Dead Tours, Events Cosplay
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms