- Speedboat tour of Charleston Harbor
- Drive your own F13 speedboat for an immersive tour experience
- Follow your guide to top Charleston Harbor attractions such as the USS Yorktown
- Safety briefing and boating lesson included
- Stop for photo ops at points of interest
- Small-group tour limited to eight people or fewer
- Multiple departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Meet us at Ripley Light Marina! *Free Parking There is no physical structure or building to enter. Please do not go into the little white house with this address. Arrive 30min prior to your tour. Meet at dock meeting point 15min prior to tour.
Keep driving until you see a large, oval, maroon sign on the left that says “California Dreaming”. Park there. There is an entrance path to the docks. Walk along this path, turn right at the end and walk down the ramp. Your guide will meet you at the slips in front of the orange paint on the dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate.
- Pregnant women should not participate
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (227kgs)
- You must be 21 years or older to drive the boat
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet
- No experience or boating license required
- Voucher info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Speed Boat Adventures, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It’s a great time for all skill levels, including someone who has never driven a boat before." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews