Explore our promoted experiences
- Haunted Charleston catamaran cruise
- Sail to haunted sites on the Charleston Harbor
- Hear spooky stories from Charleston's history
- A fun alternative to a traditional ghost tour
Departure & Return
Please check in at our blue & white ticket booth located on the far left pier when facing the water at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Children under 3 are not permitted!
- Most travelers can participate
- Paid parking is available in the SC Aquarium Parking Garage (5 minute walk) or at the parking meters on Concord Street. Please keep in mind that street parking can sometimes be difficult to find. The Charleston Maritime Center (owned by the City of Charleston) sadly does not offer parking to the public. However, passengers are allowed to be dropped off. As you get closer to the water look for the blue & white Sandlapper Tours ticket booth on the left dock. Feel free to call if you have questions or need help. (843)849-8687
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sandlapper Water Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas