- Take a walking tour of Charleston, South Carolina
- Visit many of the city’s historic points of interest
- Enjoy a great view of Fort Sumter
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide outside City Hall on the corner of Meeting St and Broad St.
The end location will vary depending on the guide and route taken, but they will always walk you back to the start if requested.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please check the forecast prior to the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks of Charleston
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.