Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Charleston's historic French Quarter from a guide
- Get closer to landmarks and attractions on foot to see them up close
- Hear stories of castles and forts from the past, as well as popular lore
- A short duration time leaves enough time for other activities in the city
Departure & Return
Tour meets outside on the Prioleau Street side of City Gallery at 34 Prioleau Street. There are benches, shade trees, as well as water and public restrooms nearby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks in History
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands