Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See historic Fort Sumter and the modern marvel of the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge
- Bring your own snacks if you wish. Drinks are available for purchase on board
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Schooner Pride at (Aquarium Wharf), 360 Concord St, Charleston, SC 29401 There is a walk way between the Aquarium and the College of Charleston building.Guests should walk keeping the Aquarium on their right and they’ll see the masts of the Pride on the floating dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Welcome to bring your own snacks or picnic; however you can not bring your own beverages
- Guests are welcome to go below deck or stay in the shade of the sails to keep out of the sun
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The Schooner Pride is not wheelchair accessible. We will do our best to accommodate disabled persons, but there are 5 stairs then a gangplank to cross to board. The "head" is also below deck and you will need to negotiate stairs to use it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Schooner Pride
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Be sure to bring snacks (no beverages -they are available for purchase on board) or even a picnic meal." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews