- Sightseeing tour of Montreal aboard a comfortable coach
- Admire famous sites such as Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, and St. Joseph's Oratory
- Soak up the quaint French atmosphere and enjoy live commentary from your knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are located inside the Information Center on the right hand side.
What To Expect
Climb aboard a comfortable motor coach and enjoy the view of the city with a live commentary of interesting facts and stories from an expert guide who knows this historic city inside and out. Learn about the past, present, and future of Montreal, the largest city in Quebec, as the coach rolls along from one location to the next.
Enjoy a journey through time in Old Montréal, located between the St. Lawrence Seaway and the downtown skyscrapers. Founded in 1642, this old town is one of the most popular attractions for visitors and locals alike. It’s also the home of the Notre-Dame-Basilica, widely recognized as one of the most impressive landmarks in the world. The original stained-glass windows here paint a story of Montréal’s religious history.
There’s also Olympic Stadium, created for the Summer Olympic Games in 1976. This architectural masterpiece features the tallest inclined tower in the world at 539 feet (165 meters). Mount Royal Park offers an impressive view of the city from its lookout location and St. Joseph’s Oratory is the largest Italian Renaissance-style basilica in Canada.
Other points of interest include Chinatown, Old Port, Bonsecours Market Building, Place Jacques Cartier, City Hall, Place Ville-Marie, and much more.
It truly is a fun and fast way to get to know the city of Montreal and the many amazing attractions it offers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours are offered in French and English with a professional bilingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coach Canada - Gray Line Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms