Explore our promoted experiences
- Includes a ride in a carriage ride, guided tour of Boone Hall Plantation, and a cruise
- Round-trip transportation from Myrtle Beach included
- See top Charleston attractions like Old City Market
- Stress-free all-inclusive package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
The Carolina Limo Coach will meet you at Dillard's Department Store at The Coastal Grand Mall. The driver will have your name on the manifest and check you in as you board the bus. You may park vehicles in the ample parking there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- You can also purchase snacks aboard the Carolina Belle.
- If you would like to purchase anything during the trip, please bring cash with you.
- Our motor-coach bus will pick you up from each location and transport you to the next.
- Boxed Lunch is served while on the Harbor Boat Cruise. Special lunch requests need to be called in to, not through booking comments.
- Our motor coach bus does include a restroom, so you may use the facilities onboard the bus while en-route
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It wasn't terrible, definitely ok for us but if you have small children, elderly or folks who just want to take their time then this trip may be a bit too much for them." See review
- "If you want to really spend time in Charleston plan to drive down on own and if possible, stay the night." See review