Explore our promoted experiences
- Avoid the ticket purchase lines at the National World War II Museum
- Pay tribute to WWII heroes at five separate pavilions across the campus
- Prebook tickets to the in-demand Beyond All Boundaries 4D film
- Wide range of time slots let you plan your day and fit more in
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe National WWII Museum, 945 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70130-3813
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Elements of Beyond All Boundaries may aggravate certain medical conditions. These elements include loud noises, flashing lights, fog effects, and sudden chair movements. Stationary seating is available. To assist hearing-impaired guests, assisted listening devices are available for Beyond All Boundaries. Please inquire at the Visitor Services desk in the Solomon Victory Theater.
- Not closed captioned.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY National WWII Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use