Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of two iconic New Orleans destinations
- See historic homes in an elegant neighborhood
- Visit one of New Orleans' most famous cemeteries
- Enjoy the personal experience of a small-group tour
- Fun experience, perfect for history, culture and architecture lovers
Departure & Return
INSIDE the Garden District Book Shop inside The Rink, 2727 Prytania Street, near the corner of Washington Avenue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The City of New Orleans has temporarily closed Lafayette Cemetery for repairs but we still do the cemetery tour from the gates
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic New Orleans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a great way to get introduced to the area." See review