- Explore New Orleans’ jazz scene on an evening tour by foot and streetcar
- Learn about the music’s history and culture from an informative guide
- Visit jazz landmarks like Louis Armstrong Park, Marigny, and Frenchman Street
Departure & Return
Louis Armstrong Park (Entrance to the park, under archway), 701 N. Rampart St., New Orleans, LA 70116
Palace Art Market, 619 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- By joining this tour, you will be helping to contribute to the livelihoods of local musicians in the jazz clubs we visit, allowing them to earn a decent wage and continue doing what they love to do.
- Most travelers can participate
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Jazz Tour with Live Music and a Beer.
- "New Orleans Jazz Tour with Live Music and a Beer is one of the best tours that you can have in New Orleans and it gives you a great possibility to see another side of the city, beyond Bourbon street." See review