- Explore New Orleans’ jazz scene on an evening tour by foot
- Learn about the music’s history and culture from an informative guide
- Visit jazz landmarks like Louis Armstrong Park, Marigny, and Frenchman Street
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company.
Departure & Return
Louis Armstrong Park (Entrance to the park, under archway), 701 N. Rampart St., New Orleans, LA 70116
Palace Art Market, 619 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- By joining this tour, you will be helping to contribute to the livelihoods of local musicians in the jazz clubs we visit, allowing them to earn a decent wage and continue doing what they love to do.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "New Orleans Jazz Tour with Live Music and a Beer is one of the best tours that you can have in New Orleans and it gives you a great possibility to see another side of the city, beyond Bourbon street." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews