Explore our promoted experiences
- New Orleans city sightseeing flight with commentary
- Relax as a professional pilot flies you above the city of New Orleans
- Gaze out at top New Orleans attractions from a window-side seat
- Enjoy bird's-eye views of the French Quarter, Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the Port of New Orleans
- Look down at Louisiana's beautiful bayous around the banks of the Mississippi River
- Choose from a 30-, 45- or 60-minute sightseeing flight
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are in the back of Moffett Hangar, the building immediately to the left of the main terminal, facing the ramp. From the main parking lot, take a left and then an immediate right. We are at the end of the street directly across from the terminal.
What To Expect
As you take off, watch the city fall away and marvel at the striking juxtaposition of urban landscape and wetlands territory. Soar above the historic French Quarter and see how it hugs into the curve of the mighty Mississippi River. Head to the Central Business District to whirl around the massive Mercedes-Benz Superdome — home to the New Orleans Saints NFL team and renowned as a key shelter during Hurricane Katrina — and view the bustling Port of New Orleans.
You’ll then cut away from the city to witness the enormous, integrated bayou system that pours from the Mississippi River. See the magnificent wetlands, home to abundant wildlife and Cajun communities, before returning to the academy. Throughout your flight, your professional pilot will share fascinating facts and histories, point out the city’s most iconic landmarks, and explain the city’s unique topography.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: You must call supplier 12 hours in advance of travel date to confirm flight time.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Children age 2 and younger are considered lap children and will be sitting on an adult’s lap. Children under 5 are required to sit in a DOT approved car seat that guests must provide. We do not have a car seat available.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking.
- Dress code is weather dependent; there is no air conditioning in the summer months.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft.
- There are no restrooms on board.
- No large bags are allowed on the aircraft, only small purses and bags.
- This tour is not recommended for those who are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations. Pregnant women are recommended to speak with their physician before flying.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, the combined weight must not exceed 450 lbs and no individual can exceed 300 lbs.
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time it takes to get from the ramp to the runway and back, before and after takeoff and landing.
- Infants must sit on laps
- You will be required to provide photo ID at time of arrival.
- In the event of a unique weather situation, we will reschedule at no charge to you to another date and time within two weeks of the original booking, so please have an alternate date and time in mind. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.
- You will be required to sign a safety waiver before take-off.
- Most travelers can participate
- Fuel surcharges may apply.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands