3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Bring your Smart Phone with Whats App
Good walking shoes
pen and paper
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrench Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- it is a walking adventure but allowances can be made for those with limited mobility.
- This is a pretty active adventure. Plan on a lot of walking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Creative Soul Scavenger Hunts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Search for the Story New Orleans: Documentary Film School Scavenger Hunt?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 142405P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt Classes Walking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsTours & SightseeingNew OrleansWalking Tours - LouisianaArt Classes - LouisianaWalking Tours - Orange BeachArt Classes - Orange BeachWalking Tours - DestinArt Classes - DestinCategory
Musical Legends ParkFaubourg MarignyLongue Vue House and GardensLaLaurie MansionNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Napoleon HouseOld U.S. MintSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1Louis Armstrong ParkLaura PlantationBeauregard-Keyes HouseFrench MarketHoumas HouseLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Lower Ninth WardLafayette Cemetery No. 1Audubon Aquarium of the AmericasWhitney Plantation MuseumMardi Gras WorldSt. Louis Cathedral