- Discover NYC’s waterfront landmarks on a sightseeing cruise
- Learn about the passing sites from your tour guide
- Get up-close photos of the Statue of Liberty
- Relax and enjoy food and beverages (available for purchase) onboard
Departure & Return
What To Expect
This cruise travels down the Hudson River to within 100 feet (30 meters) of the Statue of Liberty. Narration from a professional tour guide helps to provide an entertaining journey.
Enjoy a snack or beverage from the onboard concession area (available for purchase) while taking in the beautiful views of some of New York City’s most popular attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at least 30-minutes prior to the departure time for boarding.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed to be brought on board
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms