- Take a food tour of Midtown, with stops at four top Manhattan eateries
- Enjoy your guide's restaurant recommendations, and public transit tips
- Eat what you want, and spend your US$15 food credit however you'd like
- : Travel on foot, with a guide to lead the way.
Departure & Return
Tours meet on West 50th St. under the overhang of the Worldwide Plaza office building just off 8th Av. across from Don Antonio Restaurant. Complete meeting instructions are included with your confirmation.
The tour ends in the NYC Theater District close to Times Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years of age
- Vegetarian options are available at most stops
- Gluten free options are available, but limited
- This is a real eating tour and not a sampling tour; you choose what to eat, which may be helpful for those with dietary restrictions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and all walking is within one neighborhood
- The tour is wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, tour guests must provide their own caregiver
- Operates rain or shine, so please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Take the tour as early in your stay as possible for unbiased restaurant recommendations around the city for your whole trip
- Part of the fun of the tour is that each stop is a surprise, but you can make your own choices too
- Meet & mingle format allows you to make friends or not, your choice.
- Take in a real NY neighborhood on this non-traditional relaxed manner tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food On Foot Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.