Explore our promoted experiences
- Panoramic skyline views
- Climate-controlled interior decks
- Delicious buffet-style meals with unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Modern design and rooftop lounge
- Dance floor, DJ, and bar games
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Boarding: Pier 61. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is located at Pier 61 for our New York departures.
What To Expect
As the boat pulls out from Chelsea Piers, drink in the ambient views of the Big Apple. Marvel at some of the world's most recognizable landmarks and sites, including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and One World Trade Center, the tallest skyscraper in North America. Then head up to the buffet and indulge in an all-you-can-eat feast that includes delights such as roast salmon, chicken and pasta, among many other delicious treats.
Bob your head to the DJ'ed music and relax as the boat cruises around New York Harbor. If you've upgraded, enjoy the premium open bar. After 2 hours when the boat pulls back into Chelsea Piers, the cruise has concluded.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours