Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the local ecosystem from your captain
- Spot other wildlife like bald eagles and alligators
- The shallow-water boat can access creeks and swamps
- Take in the views of Orange Beach from the water
Departure & Return
Find us in Orange Beach, Alabama, at The Wharf Entertainment District, we are located directly in front of The Springhill Suites by Marriot on the West End Side of the Marina. Our address is 4673 Wharf Parkway West, Orange Beach, Alabama 36561.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- We have been able to accommodate most requests. Please call us at 251-550-8000 to discuss your needs with our staff.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 18 pounds in order to board. Infants weighing less than 18 pounds will not be permitted to board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cetacean Dolphin & Sailing Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.