- Tour Salem on a guided walking tour
- Listen to 400 years of history from a local historian
- Select a nighttime tour for a spookier setting
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Old Town Hall *Please meet on the side with the THREE staircases We do not have an office
Return point: Witch Trials Memorial. Charter St, Salem, MA 01970
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes and jacket recommended
- Tours run rain or shine, we do not cancel for weather. No refunds for weather! Please plan accordingly.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Guests assume ALL responsibility, ALL Liability, and a photo release while on our tour.
- Dog friendly!
- Wheelchair/scooter accessible!
- Please note, we book up to 40 people per tour in October
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Witch City Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews