4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Washington D.C.’s most important destinations with a fully-customizable, 4 or 5-hour private sightseeing tour for your group of 6 to 14 people. Work with an experienced guide to tailor the itinerary to your interests, and visit the city’s landmarks, memorials and museums. Enjoy convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off within the D.C. beltway and beyond in a comfortable minibus. Finish your tour with return transfer to your hotel, or make the most of your time in the capital by heading directly to one of the D.C. airports.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to any of the landmarks/sites/museums
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Additional fee apply except Reagan national airport
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- for handicap please call
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DMVTOUR.us
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day or Night Private DC Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day or Night Private DC Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day or Night Private DC Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day or Night Private DC Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The time spent with Troy was great and the convenience of being picked up and dropped off at our rental house mad it a whole lot easier." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews