- Small-group walking tour of Capitol Hill
- See where American laws are debated and made
- Visit the largest library in the world
- Enter the Supreme Court
- Group size limited to 15 to ensure personal service
Departure & Return
Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building, in front of the Neptune Fountain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please review voucher information after booking as it provides a detailed list of items banned from the Capitol and many other federal buildings. Possession of these items will result in non-admission to the building.
- Tour runs approximately 3 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please plan to arrive15-20 minutes before tour start time. Tour begins exactly at stated time, entry to buildings are on timed reservations, and group must enter security together, therefore we are unable to accommodate for late arrivals.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Excellent small group tour for a perfect amount of time." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews