- Admire a new perspective on the Chesapeake Bay on this sailing tour
- This small-group trip is capped at just six people for a personal outing
- Enjoy a relaxing way to explore the region
- Look out for wildlife like dolphins and ospreys, plus local landmarks
Departure & Return
Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa 4160 Mears Avenue, Chesapeake Beach, MD Dock A, Slip 15,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Life Jackets are required for children 12 and under at all times.
- Life Jackets are required for all passengers outside of the cockpit under sail.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Smoking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chesapeake Windsail Cruises Corporation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience