- Private walking tour of Washington, DC
- See DC through American history
- Visit key war memorials
- Tour presidential sites illuminated at night if you choose
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Climb the steps of the Lincoln Memorial for evening views across the reflecting pool, and read some of the 58,195 names that line the Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial. Learn the history of the Washington Monument—evening is a dramatic time to photograph the towering obelisk—then continue to the Korean War Veterans Memorial, just south of the reflecting pool.
Pay your respects at the National World War II Memorial, where each of 4,048 stars represents 100 fallen soldiers, then walk to the White House to see the President's home illuminated after sunset. Your tour concludes in central Washington, DC, close to sights, attractions, and public transit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.