- See Georgetown without the tourist crowds
- Enjoy an offbeat nighttime tour with friends
- Listen to spooky stories about the neighborhood
- Visit locations with reported hauntings
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit DC Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "This problem is easy to solve; make sure that someone from Viator stands at the previously agreed place near the bridge and then walk to the new one at the old stone house." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews