- Enjoy reserved, priority entrance to two of Washington DC's most sought-after attractions
- See Washington DC’s major sites on a coach tour with guided walks for photo opportunities
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise down the Potomac River (mid-March to mid-October)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
US Navy Memorial Plaza
What To Expect
Enjoy reserved entry into the United States for a guided walking tour of this historic building, home to the Senate and the House of Representatives. Watch a film on the history of government in the US, then continue exploring the building to learn about the country’s legislature. Along the way, see the Crypt, the large circular area on the first floor that supports the Rotunda, as well as National Statuary Hall, a chamber devoted to sculptures of prominent Americans and more.
Then return to the shuttle to look around and through the nation’s capital. See the outside of the United States Capitol and the White House, with stops at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial. Along the way, hear the historic stories and facts that make the city of Washington, DC one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States.
This tour also features a scenic, seasonal boat cruise along the Potomac River (mid-March to mid-October only).
A choice of lunch options (included) are available at L'Enfant Plaza.
At the end of the tour, gain priority entrance into the National Archives Building for an up-close look at the original Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution. These historic documents are housed in the Rotunda for the Charters of Freedom. Also, enjoy access to the Public Vaults, a permanent exhibit gallery with fascinating original records, like Abraham Lincoln's telegrams to his generals, and much more.
The tour concludes at the US Navy Memorial Plaza.
Please note that the US Capitol Building is currently closed for indoor tours. Guests will be able to view the exterior building and grounds. However, entry is not included until further notice from the Architect of the Capitol and United States Capitol Visitor Center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking is involved to get an up-close look at the monuments; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Strollers may not be accommodated on tour
- Security restrictions at the US Capitol Building and National Archives prevent any food or drinks being brought through security.
- Please note: during peak season, security lines are long. As such, arriving ahead of time is highly encouraged
- Tour Departure Times Are Subject to Change Due to Local Traffic Conditions
- Please Arrive at the Meeting Point No Later Than 9:30 AM For Check-In
- The United States Capitol Building is currently closed to the public. Guests will be able to view the exterior building and grounds. However, entry is not included until further notice from the Architect of the Capitol and United States Capitol Visitor Center.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No food allowed on buses (snacks are fine!)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons