Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Washington DC brunch cruise
- Delicious breakfast and lunch items
- Cruise along the Potomac River
- Spectacular views of monument and attractions of Washington DC including Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, Watergate Hotel and Lincoln Memorial
- On board entertainment with live jazz band
Departure & Return
Boarding: The Wharf. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at The Wharf Parking Garage.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours