- Washington DC night tour by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- Admire Washington DC’s major attractions and monuments floodlit at night
- Professional tour guide will hop off with you at each stop and walk with you through each attraction
- Learn more as you listen to your guide’s informative commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
701 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20004
What To Expect
You’re accompanied by a professional guide on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the nation’s capital. Listen to interesting commentary about Washington DC history and get off the bus to snap photos of main attractions while accompanied by your guide.
See the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument and more — especially impressive when dramatically floodlit at night!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small carry-on bags are allowed; however it recommended to travel light
- For security reasons, the tour operator reserves the right to search any bags or purses you bring on board
- Please note that most attractions in Washington, DC are equipped with metal detectors at the entrances, and to make your sightseeing experience as seamless as possible, we recommend traveling light on our tours
- No food allowed on buses (snacks are fine!)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands