- Monuments at Night Bike Tour
- See the Vietnam War Memorial, Jefferson, Lincoln and WWII memorials and more
- Bike tour covers a distance of 4 miles, is graded easy and is perfect for the whole family
- Efficient and fun way to explore the monuments and memorials around the National Mall
Departure & Return
Please meet at 998 Maine Avenue, Washington DC, 20024. We're on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW
What To Expect
Reflective safety jackets, lights and helmets insure safe passage after the sunsets. And bottled water and snacks mean no one will go hungry. This easy four-mile tour is ideal for the whole family and includes tons of DC highlights. Follow your guide to the Washington Monument; cruise past the Lincoln, FDR, Jefferson and WWII Memorials and check out some of the city’s other popular landmarks, like the Korean War Memorial and the Vietnam Memorial on this memorable evening tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours begin on time, your tour check-in time is important. You must check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. We can not guarantee we can accommodate late customers.
- Please OPEN your voucher and read directions, you may need extra time to find us if you are traveling during rush hour or on metro train on a weekend.
- Bike headlights and reflective vests are provided for safety.
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions.
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet
- Please note that due to security at our location, we are unable to hold luggage while you are on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We reserve the right to fit youth the the safest, most appropriate equipment.
- Participants will ride approximately 5 miles over a period of three hours. It is appropriate for the casual exerciser.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking formerly Bike and Roll DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Seeing the monuments at night via bicycle was a great way to see a lot of the National Mall in a short amount of time." See review